need help on research paperRegister Today!
This is a discussion on need help on research paper in Academic Nursing Research Participation Requests, part of Nursing Student ... hello fellow nurses! i am currently a graduate student pursuing a masters degree in nursing. i...by smallboat Mar 9, '09hello fellow nurses!
i am currently a graduate student pursuing a masters degree in nursing. i would like to ask for your help. my research is about computerized nursing documentation. if you are interested in participating my research, kindly send me a message, and i will send you the questionnaire. i need about 100 responses as my pre-testing group. i invite nurses to participate, especially those that utilize computerized documentation in their workplace. Thank you in advance.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=376207©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,560 Views
- Mar 10, '09 by DLStangoHi smallboat,
Good luck on your degree! I am an RN working for a managed Medicaid insurance company. I work in staff development and train new nurses on our computer system. This includes documenting nursing notes (we are a kind of hybrid of a CHHA and an Insurance company where we authorize services in the home -RN, PT, etc. but also do monthly telephonic assessments). I also work for a VNA 2 or 3 days a month. We document on laptops there. If I can be of any assistance, I'm glad to help.
- Mar 10, '09 by BBFRNSmallboat- have you considered using SurveyMonkey for your questionnaire?
You might find a broader reach this way, and you can analyze your responses. You can also post a link to your survey, so others can respond.
Thread moved to Academic Nursing Research Participation Requests forum.
- Mar 14, '09 by smallboatHello fellow nurses,
I would like to ask for your help by participating in a survey for documentation practices by nurses. I am a graduate student, and I need respondents for my research paper. The survey will take approximately 10 minutes. Your participation is very much appreciated. God bless you.
Please click on the link. No personal data will be asked from you. Thank you.
- Mar 18, '09 by BBFRNGood job on using SurveyMonkey, Smallboat!
You may want to change section 3 to be able to accept an answer from any column, though. Right now, it looks like you have it set to only accept a response to each column once. If you go to 'edit question', then scroll down, and uncheck the 'Forced Ranking' box, that should fix it (if that's what you want to do).
- Mar 21, '09 by smallboatthank you for your messages. can i please ask you to complete the survey? here is the link.
COMPUTERIZED DOCUMENTATION PRACTICES
if you have done it already, thank you very much!
- Mar 26, '09 by NRSKarenRNFor your next post and survey design please consider use of capitalization ...makes for more professional presentation, even on message board and sharing questionnaire design with professors.
- Apr 6, '09 by smallboatHello everyone! I hope all is doing well. I would like to thank all those who participated in my online survey. I appreciate your contribution. I am however still in need of 39 respondents to complete the survey. I am asking 39 willing, and helpful nurses to please participate. My deadline is on April 10. I may not know you personally, but I am very grateful for the help that you are able to give. Please ask your friends to participate. I shall post the result of this study once completed.
Here is the link for the survey:
Thank you very much!
- Apr 25, '09 by lauraburkeHi, I clicked on the latest survey link and it indicates that the survey is closed. Let me know where to go to participate. It's only March 24, 2009.
- Apr 25, '09 by athena55Hi,
Same problem, attempted to access your survey only to find it has been closed.
Good luck to you!