I need 25 people to answer the following question....Register Today!
This is a discussion on I need 25 people to answer the following question.... in Academic Nursing Research Participation Requests, part of Nursing Student ... I thought I had posted this already but it did not show up so my apologies if this posts twice =/ ...by ctyler98 Aug 30, '10I thought I had posted this already but it did not show up so my apologies if this posts twice =/
For a project in my nursing class we need the response of 25 people to the following question:
If you were to start your career over would you still go into nursing?
C) Not Sure
Thanks in advance for your response!!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=501294©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 5,706 Views
- Aug 31, '10 by dianahYes I would
- Aug 31, '10 by lorettapYes I would, most definitely, without question!!!!!
- Aug 31, '10 by EricJRNYes.
- Aug 31, '10 by jessanne84yes sure would
- Aug 31, '10 by KaroSnowQueenYes. Might have a different degree, might have taken a different path in this profession, but Yes I would still have been a nurse.
- Aug 31, '10 by ctyler98Thanks for your quick replies! I really appreciate it
- Aug 31, '10 by ChristineNYes I would definitely still have done it. No regrets.
- Aug 31, '10 by talaxandraI'm a yes, too
- Aug 31, '10 by llgA -- Yes ... but I thought alot about saying "not sure."
I guess what I would do now ... knowing what I know ... is that I would have gotten a double major. I would have majored in nursing, but gotten another BS in another field to give me more options.