I need 25 people to answer the following question....Register Today!
- by ctyler98 Aug 30, '10I thought I had posted this already but it did not show up so my apologies if this posts twice =/
For a project in my nursing class we need the response of 25 people to the following question:
If you were to start your career over would you still go into nursing?
C) Not Sure
Thanks in advance for your response!!
- Aug 31, '10 by dianahYes I would
- Aug 31, '10 by lorettapYes I would, most definitely, without question!!!!!
- Aug 31, '10 by EricJRNYes.
- Aug 31, '10 by jessanne84yes sure would
- Aug 31, '10 by KaroSnowQueenYes. Might have a different degree, might have taken a different path in this profession, but Yes I would still have been a nurse.
- Aug 31, '10 by ctyler98Thanks for your quick replies! I really appreciate it
- Aug 31, '10 by ChristineNYes I would definitely still have done it. No regrets.
- Aug 31, '10 by talaxandraI'm a yes, too
- Aug 31, '10 by llgA -- Yes ... but I thought alot about saying "not sure."
I guess what I would do now ... knowing what I know ... is that I would have gotten a double major. I would have majored in nursing, but gotten another BS in another field to give me more options.