Grad Student Needs HelpRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Grad Student Needs Help in Academic Nursing Research Participation Requests, part of Nursing Student ... Hello, I'm in the Clemson FNP program. My last semester! I can't wait until may. I wanted to ask...by tracelane Jan 22, '08Hello,
I'm in the Clemson FNP program. My last semester! I can't wait until may.
I wanted to ask everone to fill out my health history survey. I'm using the data for my clinical problem. It's totally anomyous and it gives you a free health assessment to print and take to your doctor at the end. It will also give you an ID so you can come back and print it again if you like.
I'd really appreciate the help. The more data I have the better!
The site is www.pedigreesinpractice.com
I did the site myself so the graphics aren't the best but it works.
Thanks so much,
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=276422©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,850 Views
- Jan 23, '08 by Emmanuel GoldsteinCool. I come from a very healthy family, although I don't know much about my great-grandparents' health. My paternal great-grandmother (grandfather's mom) and great-grandfather (grandmother's father) seemed to be in good health and lived to a very old age.
Good luck on your survey
- Feb 2, '08 by Simba&NalasMomCool project! And congrats on your master's.
- Feb 7, '08 by traumaRUsTo help get you more reponses, I have moved your thread to the accademic research participation forum
- Feb 16, '08 by JohnnysGirlMy boyfriend tried to take this survey, but it kept coming up with my results and id number. Does this mean that he needs to use a different computer to take this survey? hmmm...
- Mar 20, '08 by tracelaneThanks for helping everyone! I ended up with 183 responses. Not to bad.
Sorry about the problem JohnnysGirl, if you close the browser off, it'll let another person fill it out. I didn't think about more than one person at a location. I'll have to change the code to fix that.
Defense date, April 1st. I'm a stress ball.