Emotions at workRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Emotions at work in Academic Nursing Research Participation Requests, part of Nursing Student ... Hello Everyone, I am a graduate student Southern Illinois University Edwardsville. I have...by onlyngrace Mar 24, '08Hello Everyone,
I am a graduate student Southern Illinois University Edwardsville. I have recently proposed my thesis project and am now in the data collection stage. I am studying emotions at work and was hoping that some of you could help me. I have posted a link to my survey below. It takes about 15 minutes to complete. If you are a nurse, I would greatly appreciate your participation as I am hoping to use the results to help nurses on the job.
Thank you in advance for your time and consideration!
To take the survey, either click on the link or copy and paste it into your browser.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=290932©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,884 Views
- Mar 24, '08 by ohmeowzer RNi found this confusing the way the questions were asked.. it became monotonous.. and you had to keep rereading the questions to understand what you were asking... i am sorry i coudn't finish it... maybe i will try it again tommrow when i am not so tired from work... my concentration might be better. i will try to finish it tommrow. good night
- Mar 24, '08 by TazziRNI gave up because it seems aimed at hospital nurses.
- Mar 24, '08 by LVNwannaBE2007Quote from TazziRN:yeahthat:I gave up because it seems aimed at hospital nurses.
- Mar 25, '08 by RNSCI found it confusing too. I didn't finish.
- Mar 25, '08 by NJNursingI finished it, but it was really wordy and i could see how people would get confused with it. I had to re-read some stuff to truly get what you were asking.
- Mar 25, '08 by nrsang97Confusing. My inernet wouldn't let me finish, got the internet explorer can't display the page. I tried to finish. Questions worded wierd.
- Mar 25, '08 by ohmeowzer RNi just took it again and it's confusing there are 2 lines of dots where you answer twice for one question... confusing
- Mar 25, '08 by RN-Cardiacfinished it,..didn't take long,.but you have one question on the last page that has to be answered twice to finish the poll
- Mar 25, '08 by Penguin67I attempted to do the survey, but encountered too many problems. I was placed back a page to answer a question that was blank, but there were two dots for one question. Surely that will skew some repsonses. Then, when I asked for another chance to complete the survey, and clicked there, I was sent back to the Survey Monkey home page. I'm not too impressed with the Survey Monkey format, and wouldn't recommend using it. Also, I would clarify inclusion criteria for who you'd like subjects to be. I am a nurse educator of 18 years, and work PT in a hospital on a prn basis. The demographics do not take that into account, but there is no inclusion/exclusion criteria listed.