do nurse practitioners, crna and other nurses with a masters degree drink soda?Register Today!
This is a discussion on do nurse practitioners, crna and other nurses with a masters degree drink soda? in Academic Nursing Research Participation Requests, part of Nursing Student ... Do a lot of nps... Resort to soda? Do nps think sodas are bad? How about diet soda? I don't...by kht124 Feb 11, '12Do a lot of nps... Resort to soda? Do nps think sodas are bad? How about diet soda?
I don't drink pop but just wondering.
What's your personal experience?
Please volunteer to fill out your answers here
all confidential and no financial gain for me or you. Not affiliated with any soda company (or any other companies for that matter)....well, my college I suppose since I came up with this topic to analyze. I am also a nursing student for class of 2013.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=673314©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,662 Views
- Feb 11, '12 by psu_213Out of curiosity, why are you asking? (not an NP here)
- Feb 11, '12 by kht124so I could statistically analyze
random and strange questions pop in my head sometimes and I try to answer them by making them my research topic whenever I get a chance to do one (mainly for my psych classes though)
- Feb 12, '12 by traumaRUsNope never drink soda. Rots your teeth and kidneys.
- Feb 12, '12 by sirIOnly sugar-free and only maybe, 1 per day.
- Feb 13, '12 by kht124I see. Interesting.
- Feb 22, '12 by Tuesday17They are closet drinkers I'm thinking! :icon_roll
- Apr 3, '12 by Cr8zyamyNot an NP but I don't like the bubbles so I very rarely drink sodas maybe a ginger ale a month?
- May 29, '12 by chiflavoredNope. I try to stay away from it. I do make an exception if I need it to chase my alcohol =]. Love Jack and COke!
- May 30, '12 by BCgradnurseI drink way too much diet soda. I like the bubbles and I love the caffeine that Diet Coke provides. I did stop for 2 years once, but relapsed.......