What do you think about TV nursing comedy/drama like Nurse Jackie?
- 14Jun 2, '12 by brian AdminI never watched Nurse Jackie but I do know that many people enjoy it. Do you get anything from watching Nurse Jackie or similar nursing shows?
Click Like if you enjoyed it.
Please share this with friends and post your comments below!
Want more nursing cartoons?
- 12,922 Visits
- 6Jun 2, '12 by ShaninreallifeI actually enjoy the show, but don't seek to find anything accurate related to the field of medicine. I also separate the 'nurse' from the 'drug addiction'. Just like we all know nurses don't have steamy quickies in supply closets, they don't all have addictions to opiates.
- 2Jun 2, '12 by zule7474I enjoy watching the show. I don't make it a thing of real life nor I watch it to learn something from it. I watch it because it's a good tv series. Some people watch "Mad men" and I don't see what's the hype with the show. It's a matter of taste.
- 3Jun 2, '12 by tothepointeLVNI like season 4 better because there is finally some consequences and how she's changing. Before it was like "lalala stealing drugs doing drugs I get away with everything and blame it on someone else." Sure its funny but eventually the stuff has to hit the fan
- 3Jun 2, '12 by MN-NurseQuote from brianNurse Jackie is one of the worst shows ever if you are looking for a realistic portrayal of nursing - or anything else.I never watched Nurse Jackie but I do know that many people enjoy it. Do you get anything from watching Nurse Jackie or similar nursing shows?
However, as a TV show, it is very entertaining and I purchase the series on DVD every year.
WKRP had little to do with radio. MASH had almost nothing to do with the Korean War. I certainly don't put NJ in the same category of those two shows, but it's purpose is to entertain, not inform.