Transportation woes for nursing students - Page 3Register Today!
- Aug 14, '12 by runforfunProps to everyone who bikes to school! I can't imagine biking to school with my backpack, It's huge and heavy, and almost never the only bag I have to carry. I seriously considered the long bike ride to school until my first day of classes, when I realized it was better for my back to not even try.
- Aug 14, '12 by smtha620hmmm... first paying off some debt... then stocking the fridge and pantry and i hope I never ever see another package of ramen noodles...
- Aug 14, '12 by ajjones1322Hello all. You can take the bus--and read. Nursing does require a lot of studying to get through the program. However, if clinicals are involved at 6 am you will need a car to move around. So you may want to make sure you are prepared because some areas don't have bus service when you need it where you need it.
- Aug 30, '12 by Soon2beNurseAshleyOnce i graduate && have a job, i will buy a house <3
- Sep 1, '12 by gdgrrrlMy student loans are mostly for gas and groceries. $125 a week in gas to go my 60+miles day. I manage to feed our fam of 4 w 100 per week including diapers. I'd take pub trnsprt but live in a rural mountain area and that's not an option. I photocopy, use library, and used/previos version books. Transport costs more than my tuition and books!