Tip for Nursing Student: Study whenever you canRegister Today!
- by brian Jun 28, '12Last edit by Joe V on Jul 13, '12
- 5,778 Views
- Jun 28, '12 by cndn_grl08I found I didn't have time to study and work out especially during exam time. I have a Wii with Wii Fit, and theres one work out on there that's called Step Up (stepping up and down on the Wii board) Freestyle, so you could set your pace and just go for as long as you wanted. I did that with study notes in my hand, so I could do a work out while studying.
- Jun 28, '12 by fgreenThe few times I did work out while in nursing school, I took my class handouts with me while on the treadmill or stationary bike. In my car during commuting to work or school, I played Vango notes.
- Jun 29, '12 by aachavezI have some flash card apps on my smart phone, whenever I'm anywhere with a few minutes to spare, I flip thru a few. I also keep my pharm flash cards handy, so between comercials I'll read a couple.
- Jul 3, '12 by smooshcricketsI have a hard time understanding information for the first time.
What I do is I go over one simple piece of material that I already know, like hyperglycemia, until I am a pro at it.
Then, when my brain is going nuts while tackling a concept that is difficult, I take a break and just read up on hyperglycemia. It helps me regain that sense of confidence that I at least comprehend something. My brain tends to relax after that, and then is able to try the difficult stuff again.