Studying before going back to schoolRegister Today!
This is a Cartoon on Studying before going back to school in About A Nursing Student - Nursing Cartoon Series, part of Nursing Student ... Most people have a few weeks off for the holidays. Will you be studying during this time off? ...by brian Admin Dec 23, '12
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=803967©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 4,043 Views
- Dec 24, '12 by shamrokksI am studying pharmacology out of ATI books. Merry Christmas
- Dec 24, '12 by maddison1002Yes, I have been studying for spring semester already. I'm reading and typing notes, one chapter per day for my pediatrics class. I want to be as prepared as possible for next semester. We don't go back til January 28, so I have over a month to get rolling. I"ll also be studying for maternity. Both subjects I know nothing about and fear.
Quote from brian
- Dec 24, '12 by nay9818I go back in march (Australia) I wanna start reading thru things
- Dec 25, '12 by DezyMy classes are up for january. I'm going to review the power slides we were given and when the bookstore opens again, try to get my texts so I can get an early jump.
- Dec 25, '12 by danielle5454Since Christmas break is already long for me, I will try to balance between studying and spending time with my family! Gathering with family at this season only happens once a year, so I don’t want to miss it, but I also don’t want to take for granted my studies considering that it’s Christmas break, so I will just try to get balance between the two! Happy holidays everyone!
- Dec 25, '12 by lsprn2bJust finished 3rd semester. LPN-RN program, got 3 weeks until Spring term starts. Reading several NCLEX books, answering questions and getting a feel for these type of questions plus the rationales are wonderful so I'm the learning why it's wrong as well. Good luck everyone with your studies!
- Dec 26, '12 by rn2bee 87I start on January 14, and I can't wait! And yes I will be reading on my break I want to stay ahead, as well as retain what I have learned
- Dec 29, '12 by MeekaNicholeClever
Sent from my iPhone