Stressed out and cranky?Register Today!
- by Joe V Admin Feb 6, '12We hear stories all the time...
Students stressed out and cranky - but have you considered how others feel?
Please share your comments below!
About A Nursing Student Cartoon Series
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=671145©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 7,196 Views
- Mar 31, '12 by stephanie2012It is hard sometimes when it starts.
- Apr 15, '12 by LoveismagicalI start in the fall. A little nervous. I hope it's not too stressful!
- Apr 20, '12 by WifeoffiremanI'm soooooo ready!!! Only 3 quarters left!!
- Apr 30, '12 by Josh.PI know its going to be hard and kick my butt, but it will be worth it in the end!
- May 18, '12 by GitanoRNthis is so wrong....but sooooo true
- May 26, '12 by ♑ Capricorn ♑Yes. I'll have to remind myself to keep myself in check. I'm not the most pleasant person when I'm stressed out and cranky. I certainly feel for my husband this Fall. I hope I do not annoy him to death.