Nursing student 'food for thought'Register Today!
- by brian Jul 26, '12
The World Health Organization says that adequate nourishment can raise national productivity levels by 20 percent!
Are there foods that can help with student productivity? What food is good for the brain? eg. studying, etc
Are there foods that students should stay away from - that hurts productivity? eg. foods that can make you sleepy during a test
Click Like if you enjoyed it.
Please share this with friends and post your comments below!
Want more nursing cartoons?
- 7,614 Views
- Jul 26, '12 by sweetgeorgiaHaha! As one of my old professors used to say, "carbohydrates are brain food!"
- Jul 26, '12 by Jammin' RNQuote from tothepointeLVNYes! The 20 lbs I gained in nursing school did not pan out so well. Now I'm on Weight Watchers and an exercise program.. Back to healthy living!All I can say is that living on cake works out badly.
I do notice a difference in what I retain since I've been eating better.
It's also nice to not have gas 24/7.. I'm sure my coworkers are happy about that.
- Jul 26, '12 by staceymThis is an intriguing subject! I would love to know more about brain foods and especially high energy foods for studying, not necessarily foods for burning right away in the form of a few miles.
- Jul 26, '12 by DichloroacetateAlI've often found that after eating ice cream, my mental productivity decreases. Definitely stay away from ice cream.
- Jul 26, '12 by tigerlogicI have more energy and focus the more I stay away from gluten and get exercise. Small snacks are great.
- Jul 26, '12 by tothepointeLVNI had a similar experience in the 2 years I stayed away from flour and sugar. Unfortunately the cake got to me.