Nursing exams - testing your patience - Page 2Register Today!
- Feb 27, '12 by Nurse2bKimberlyWe took all of our exams via Blackboard, so the minute we hit submit, we had our grades available..sometimes that's a good thing..most of the times it's not
- Feb 28, '12 by nursel56Quote from jackiblue75I remember that. I think it was around 6 weeks, but I felt pretty good about my prospects. Still, you're never 100% sure. . 'til your confirmatory snail mail.There is an advantage of not having to wait now. Back, in the 'dark ages', when I took my Boards (Over 20 years ago) We got the results in the mail. Snail mail that is. Took my boards in June, got results in August. This made the anxiety during school seem like a paper cut. AND the tests were not computerized. We had to fill in those little circles with our Number 2 pencil. Oh how the times have changed.
- Apr 21, '12 by WifeoffiremanThat's me all day long!!
- Apr 21, '12 by crymsnpetalwow....that's just cruel....lol
- Apr 22, '12 by stephanie2012that's the students' real life. .......
Quote from brian
- May 6, '12 by Joe N635DCYup that was me allright!
- May 9, '12 by feliciageorge4510oh wow im a current nursing student a lot of studing i never thought it would be so intnse any tips for me how did u get thru nursing schools was it hard im in my second semester im getting my lpn
- May 9, '12 by ZahiraOh yes I exactly know how does it feel,even though our grades get posted the same day, it's stillfrustrating to wait... I took the physical assessment exam yesterdayat 2pm, it was a scantron test.. and it took my instructor almost 7hours to post out grades, I've been hitting that refresh button waytoo many times.
- May 18, '12 by GitanoRNblessed her ...
- May 26, '12 by ♑ Capricorn ♑Amen to that!