New energy drink for students!Register Today!
This is a Cartoon on New energy drink for students! in About A Nursing Student - Nursing Cartoon Series, part of Nursing Student ... School is ending for some ... but for many studying is still part of their day. Any tips you can...by brian Admin May 17, '12School is ending for some ... but for many studying is still part of their day.
Any tips you can share for memory? What food is good for the brain / memory?
How about those energy drinks? Do they work?
Click Like if you enjoyed it.
Please share this with friends and post your comments below!
Want more nursing cartoons?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=711502©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 6,841 Views
- May 17, '12 by Hygiene QueenI have never done the energy drink!
I was always sure it would give me a heart attack!
So, I stuck with black coffee...
And have ulcers instead!
- May 17, '12 by Hygiene QueenIf, for example, you want to post as a student on any of the student threads, go to "Students". Then pick the appropriate section you want to start a new thread on, like "General Student". At the top right you will see "Start a topic now".
- May 17, '12 by VivaLasViejasEnergy drinks are NOT my friend. The last time I drank one, I was still wide awake at two A.M., hand-washing several of my blouses....my husband woke up because I wasn't in bed, came to investigate, and I told him "WellIwasawakeandIgotboredandIdecidedtosavesomemon eyontheutilitybillbywashingtheseinthesinkinsteadof themachine." Or something kinda like that.
- May 17, '12 by educalcuHonestly food is the best help. Oatmeal, yogurt, sweet potatoes, salmon, eggs and berries are all exmaples of "power foods." Usually on the morning of a test I eat a bowl of oatmeal with honey, 2-3 eggs, and a glass of warm water (its best to drink hot drinks in the morning to help jump start your system).
- May 17, '12 by umcRNhaha I had one of those ONCE. Never again, I was up till four, extremely hyper and jittery...I will say productive though haha
- May 17, '12 by MoniqueSI go for ginseng extract when I need a boost. During finals, I had too much mountain dew and it really messed me up
- May 17, '12 by chiflavoredEnergy drinks are only my friends if I'm drinking alcohol and wants to stay up for 5 hours straight. But who knows, once I start school I might have to rely on them.
- May 17, '12 by Aongroup1990Monster energy drinks are pretty tasty. I wouldn't take them it's bad for the kidneys.Water is a good energy source or fruits!!!!!
- May 17, '12 by Live.&.LearnI don't do energy drinks...coffee, yes, energy drinks, no way. I have been taking stuff from "Isagenix", cellular cleansing, nutritional replenishing stuff and they have this one supplement called Ionix Supreme and I love it!!! Since I've started using this stuff I have had more energy, can focus better, retain information better, and just feel better all around. All the stuff is all natural, loaded with antioxidents, adaptogens, amino acids, enzymes, vitamins, minerals ect...good stuff