Which is more frustrating? Nursing school or Christmas lights?Register Today!
- by brian Nov 15, '12Which one is harder? Christmas lights or nursing school?
I have to say, Christmas lights. They are frustrating!
Click Like if you enjoyed it. Please share this with friends and post your comments below! Want more nursing cartoons?
- 4,608 Views
- Nov 15, '12 by FLArnCHRISTMAS TREE LIGHTS!!!! Prelit trees are a must have for me.
- Nov 15, '12 by VivaLasViejasOh, definitely Christmas lights! Every January I carefully wind them up in neat coils before putting them away in their box, and every November I find them snarled and tangled in impossible configurations. What do those things DO during the year??!
- Nov 16, '12 by AlunaHi guys... its my pleasure to be here in this site....i can learn more about nursing...
Sent from my LT18i using allnurses.com
- Nov 16, '12 by Hygiene QueenNursing school.
I actually enjoy untying/detangling knots.
- Nov 20, '12 by NutmeggeRNLights, especially when they are on BEFORE Thanksgiving!