Which is more frustrating? Nursing school or Christmas lights?Register Today!
This is a Cartoon on Which is more frustrating? Nursing school or Christmas lights? in About A Nursing Student - Nursing Cartoon Series, part of Nursing Student ... Which one is harder? Christmas lights or nursing school? I have to say, Christmas lights. They...by brian Admin Nov 15, '12Which one is harder? Christmas lights or nursing school?
I have to say, Christmas lights. They are frustrating!
Click Like if you enjoyed it. Please share this with friends and post your comments below! Want more nursing cartoons?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=797714©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 4,262 Views
- Nov 15, '12 by FLArnCHRISTMAS TREE LIGHTS!!!! Prelit trees are a must have for me.
- Nov 15, '12 by VivaLasViejasOh, definitely Christmas lights! Every January I carefully wind them up in neat coils before putting them away in their box, and every November I find them snarled and tangled in impossible configurations. What do those things DO during the year??!
- Nov 16, '12 by AlunaHi guys... its my pleasure to be here in this site....i can learn more about nursing...
Sent from my LT18i using allnurses.com
- Nov 16, '12 by Hygiene QueenNursing school.
I actually enjoy untying/detangling knots.
- Nov 20, '12 by nhnursieLights, especially when they are on BEFORE Thanksgiving!