Losing weight while in school - Page 5Register Today!
- May 24 by amberella123how long did it take for you to start losing weight after you started working out?
- May 24 by amberella123how much do you run? Like once a day?
- Jun 11 by chelseah0pebefore I started nursing school, I lost around 20 pounds when I started working in a pharmacy. 8 hour days on your feet running around with barely any time to eat works your body pretty hard. now that i'm in nursing school, sometimes I go to work right after school, so i'm still running around with barely any time to eat, and I've lost even more weight. I was never overweight to begin with! I recommend protein bars & drinking a lot of water... even though I prefer soda
- Jun 24 by dalmatianmancerThis will be my ninth week of nursing school (an accelerated program), the first semester just finished, and I've lost a little over five pounds. I have always been an active person, but have been determined to fit in more workouts during the week than normal to relieve stress. I am not overweight, but wouldn't mind losing twenty pounds or so.
- Jun 24 by Nurse2bKimberlyMy last yr in nursing school I lost 40 lbs Stay away from the junk food is the best advice I can give..
- Nov 22 by kecchs20144 weeks for you to notice 8 weeks for you friends and family to notice and 12 weeks for the whole world to notice!!!
- Nov 22 by kecchs2014so far I have lost 15 lbs I am hoping to lose 35 more. So hopefully nursing school will help!!1