The long anticipated waitRegister Today!
This is a Cartoon on The long anticipated wait in About A Nursing Student - Nursing Cartoon Series, part of Nursing Student ... Student Nurses, you know the feeling of waiting to see the results... Click like if you...by brian Admin Feb 11, '12
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=673170©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 18,577 Views
- Feb 11, '12 by sharpeimomfunny and too true!
- Feb 11, '12 by jp1204Love it! Luckily my professors have our grades posted very quickly or I would probably do the same thing! haha.
- Feb 11, '12 by nurseonthewayYes, I know this feeling ALL too well!
- Feb 11, '12 by Epic_RNThe waiting for a test while in school is NOTHING compared to the wait after the NCLEX LOL! I live in Cali, no quick results here, and tested on 1/18 -- didn't find out until 2/7 that I passed -- and that was only because my name finally popped up on the CA BON site with my license # LOL!! I would probably have been more patient in school if I had known how aggravating the NCLEX wait would beLast edit by Epic_RN on Feb 11, '12 : Reason: Fingers faster than my brain =)
- Feb 11, '12 by CT PixieAhh, that's me! I want my grade NOW! haha. I'm now a spoiled student of the technology era (and no, I wasn't raised during this period, I'll be 43 in two months haha). And funny to think not so long ago we had no other choice BUT to wait it out.
- Feb 11, '12 by bookworm78910I had that impulse many times, and everybody in my class's favorite instructor was the Type-A workaholic instructor who was upset if her tests were not graded and posted 2 hours after the exam. I, too had to wait a week to know if I passed the LPN NCLEX, due to a computer error. That was way more excruciating than waiting for an exam in school!
- Feb 11, '12 by sapphire18Hahaha SO true!!! This perfectly describes how myself and my entire class were!
- Feb 11, '12 by nurseonthewayI was able to find out the day after for my LPN and RN boards but it still bothers you until you know. I can't imagine waiting a week or a month. And to think they had to wait for weeks to get the result in the mail before! I think that the worst part about Nursing school was waiting for the final grade at the end of the semester. There were some classes that I was close on and didn't know if I would make it or not!
- Feb 11, '12 by donsterRNI remember those days!