If you were granted just one wish what would it be? - Page 2Register Today!
- Nov 18, '12 by saldridgeTo get into nursing school, earn my degree, and be the best nurse I can possibly be
- Nov 19, '12 by krazievi3t6urlTo move into new home (currently in contract) and of course land a nursing job! =)
- Nov 19, '12 by aknottedyarnThat my DSS and his gf continue in the rooms and succeed in their goals. I will make my life enormously easier and more fun.
- Nov 25, '12 by nurse671I wish I can win the lottery (that I never play lol) so I can:
Bring my 2 girls to Disneyland and enroll them to great school and dancing class and secure their future.
Have a breast reduction
Donate money to Cancer and Psoriasis foundation
Go for my bachelor degree
Maybe buy my bf of 6 yrs and father of my kids a brand new jeep, a second hand if he still doesn't propose to me.
- Dec 12, '12 by mzmaePass my NCLEX come january.
- Dec 13, '12 by akulahawkMy one wish would be to turn the clock back about a week from today. If I'd known then what I knew now... a whole lot of problems would have never materialized. Alas, it's not to be and I'm finding my way down a path back so that I can successfully complete school and earn my RN. It's just going to take longer than I had originally hoped for.
- Dec 13, '12 by Wrench PartyI've got 2: graduate, and get a decent job.