How nervous were you when you took the NCLEX? - Page 3Register Today!
- Mar 30, '12 by NurseKat274I'm glad I'm not the only one who has panic attacks just when opening up a book to STUDY! I hope I get the same results you did....
- Mar 30, '12 by lavender59I developed an urge incontinence an hour before my exam. Glad it was temporary. Just can't help it.
- Mar 30, '12 by lavender59I agree, those earplugs were more of a nuisance than for their purpose. I chewed them while answering (lol).
- Mar 30, '12 by jadedjaneRight before my exam... I wanted to pee, then barf, then pass out - Anxiety was that bad, but I survived and passed in 75 questions.
- Apr 24, '12 by maelstrom143I was ill before the test and shaking uncontrollably afterward, even though I was pretty sure I had done ok
- May 26, '12 by ♑ Capricorn ♑I'll be the nervous, anxious, and excited one. No, no sweats.
- May 30, '12 by blondiestime2Graduated almost 6 months ago and STILL havent taken the NCLEX because of fear and anxiety!! I know, I know, the longer you wait, etc... I am just like the others here who break out in a sweat and the heart starts beating fast when I open a book to study! Its funny, I never did have a problem with tests in school, its just this MAJOR do or die test thats got me all in a tizzy. Everyone keeps telling me, well, if you fail, just take the darn thing again. I can say that, but I dont want to fail! Guess Ill never know unless I take it huh? I should just get over it and find out for myself if the whole NCLEX thing is hyped or what.
- Jun 14, '12 by jojo283This is so accurate! After my nclex I had to take a shower ASAP! hahha