How do you improve your memory?Register Today!
- by brian Mar 10Do you have any memorization techniques? Do you eat specific foods or drinks? Do you use Mnemonics? If yes, which ones do you use?
Click Like if you enjoyed it. Please share this with friends and post your comments below! Want more nursing cartoons?
- 4,653 Views
- Mar 10 by AloeBloxanti oxidants
- Mar 10 by YohanaRepetition! repeat, repeat, repeat!
- Mar 11 by LindaBrightThe more you do something, the more it gets embedded in your mind/memory. Also, healthy foods make for a healthy mind, whereas the normal "study diet" of sugar and junk food can cloud memories. Deep breathing... lots of good, healthy living.
- Mar 12 by amygarsideVitamins and keeping the mind occupied by doing crossword puzzles.
- Mar 12 by Streamline2010Reduce your stress level. Increase your happiness and peacefulness. If you are always stressed too much and your body is in fight-or-flight or panic mode, you can't learn or retain.
- Mar 12 by CourtM092How I memorize is verbalizing aloud and writing it down as I say it. Works like a charm for me.
- Mar 19 by dstevens25My worksheet- by the end of shift not even an egyptologist could decypher what I written on that thing. Outputs, last doses and my assessment data are scattered all over it. It looks like a highlighter committed mass murder too.