How do you improve your memory?Register Today!
This is a Cartoon on How do you improve your memory? in About A Nursing Student - Nursing Cartoon Series, part of Nursing Student ... Do you have any memorization techniques? Do you eat specific foods or drinks? Do you use...by brian Admin Mar 10Do you have any memorization techniques? Do you eat specific foods or drinks? Do you use Mnemonics? If yes, which ones do you use?
Click Like if you enjoyed it. Please share this with friends and post your comments below! Want more nursing cartoons?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=820711©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 3,387 Views
- Mar 10 by coriaa1anti oxidants
- Mar 10 by YohanaRepetition! repeat, repeat, repeat!
- Mar 11 by LindaBrightThe more you do something, the more it gets embedded in your mind/memory. Also, healthy foods make for a healthy mind, whereas the normal "study diet" of sugar and junk food can cloud memories. Deep breathing... lots of good, healthy living.
- Mar 11 by blizz108The Memory Book by Harry Lorayne & Jerry Lucas has some great tips. Also, I walk around when I'm going over (and over) my 3x5 cards, outside if weather permits.
- Mar 11 by CT Pixieall my Mnemonics are against TOS. Suffice it to say if I really want remember something...the dirtier I can make it the better it sticks
- Mar 12 by amygarsideVitamins and keeping the mind occupied by doing crossword puzzles.
- Mar 12 by Streamline2010Reduce your stress level. Increase your happiness and peacefulness. If you are always stressed too much and your body is in fight-or-flight or panic mode, you can't learn or retain.
- Mar 12 by CourtM092How I memorize is verbalizing aloud and writing it down as I say it. Works like a charm for me.
- Mar 19 by dstevens25My worksheet- by the end of shift not even an egyptologist could decypher what I written on that thing. Outputs, last doses and my assessment data are scattered all over it. It looks like a highlighter committed mass murder too.