How do you find time for your love ones?Register Today!
- by brian Jan 10With so much time spent on studying how do you find time for you boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, wife, and/or kids? I'm sure many relationships have gone down hill. How do you keep things positive in your relationship?
Click Like if you enjoyed it. Please share this with friends and post your comments below! Want more nursing cartoons?
- 6,593 Views
- Jan 10 by shamrokksIt's so hard to find time. I have never put my family time into my calendar other than appointments for specific things. I will need to start doing this. My children and boyfriend will appreciate it.
- Jan 10 by JennybrieI devote Saturday's for my boyfriend and me with no school or school projects. This includes staying off the schools website and email. On Saturday I am no longer a nursing student, just a 30 year old woman who wants to have some fun. It's the break from school that I need to recharge and keeps us together. Thankfully he is in school and works full time so he can understand my schedule and the need for me to "disappear" during the week.
- Jan 11 by Red35I just do....it's a priority...you cannot study 24/7-that is burn out waiting to happen...
For example: Saturday I'll be watching the Bronco game with my loved one...so I can unwind and give my brain a break.
At least one day a week or a half a day is devoted to loved ones....it's keeps everyone sane.
- Jan 11 by atlnurse477I take advantage all my free time and basically spend it with them! I also tell them about my schedule so that they are informed of my whereabouts and that they know why I need to sacrifice my time away from them.
- Jan 11 by going4thekoBetween school and work, it gets pretty crazy trying to find time for my friends/family/boyfriend. But I try to schedule them in whenever I have some free time (as horrible as that sounds LOL). I'm on break from school right now so I have another 10 days to relax before I'm back on my grind!
- Jan 12 by luvnlfe,LMTEasy for me, I am a mom to a 20th month old and my husband works all the time. So I only get to study when the little one is in bed.
- Jan 12 by nursesunflower85Well my relationship went downhill during nursing school, but it gave me more study time. I tell my family when i have my no human contact days, but I do allow myself a few hours a day to relax and be with my family. If I completely ignore my books for a day my anxiety level goes up