How do nursing students get to and from school?Register Today!
This is a Cartoon on How do nursing students get to and from school? in About A Nursing Student - Nursing Cartoon Series, part of Nursing Student ... With student loans growing how do you get to and from school? Do you have your own car? Live on...by brian Admin Jun 16, '12
With student loans growing how do you get to and from school? Do you have your own car? Live on campus? Take the train? A friend?
Please share any tips you may have.
Click Like if you enjoyed it.
Please share this with friends and post your comments below!
Want more nursing cartoons?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=743362©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 5,275 Views
- Jun 16, '12 by citylights89for the majority of my college career, I rode the bus 1.5 hours each way to get to school and back home. I just recently got a car and I still ride the bus most of the time because of habit and lack of money for gas. the car was given to me, BTW, just in case anyone was wondering why on Earth I would get a car and can't afford gas. It's a 17 yr old gas hungry thing.
- Jun 16, '12 by DIVINELY FAVOREDI drive to class because I live close to the school and I also drive to most clinical sites. If the clinical site is too far, I will take the bus and the train. When I was using public transportation, I would use that time to study.
- Jun 16, '12 by charli_appleI have a car and I have to drive. My school is pretty far and the earliest I can drop my daughter off at school is 30 minutes before my first class.
- Jun 16, '12 by DarkLotusI am not in nursing school yet but when I did my prereqs I did not have a car. At one campus I would ride my bike 45 mins each way. The other school I rode my bike 15 mins and then took the bus for an hour. Now I have a car! However I think I would prefer to commute by bike if I can coordinate it with the times daycare opens and my classes start.
- Jun 17, '12 by champagnesupeRNovaLol this one was funny
- Jun 17, '12 by mama_dI'm bridging with a co-worker and we have a deal worked out...I keep us on top of the paperwork end of things and he does the driving. Works out well for both of us.
- Jun 17, '12 by annietartCar, bike, or bus. Depends on my mood and the weather. I used to be completly dependent on the bus and that was horrible. I thought I could use the time to study but I get horribly car sick if I try to read in a moving vehicle. I also get bus sick if the ride is longer then 45 minutes, especially in the back of the bus.
My car is beat up 18 year old corrolla but I love it! I also love my bike.
- Jun 18, '12 by PinkCupcakeI carpool! I'm so glad I have people I can ride with and it's great for disscusing class material. It's like a mobile study group since it's about a 30 min drive to school.
- Jun 18, '12 by whichone'spinkWhen I had to drive half an hour away to do my psych clinicals, my whole group would carpool. It was the closest group I was in. Our favorite song was Cee Lo Green's song "Forget you". Well, substitute forget with a word that rhymes with duck.