Get all the sleep you can...Register Today!
This is a Cartoon on Get all the sleep you can... in About A Nursing Student - Nursing Cartoon Series, part of Nursing Student ... Nurses and nursing students are prone to sleep deprivation both in school and after graduation. ...by brian Admin May 10, '12Nurses and nursing students are prone to sleep deprivation both in school and after graduation. For your safety and those around you please get at least 6-8 hours of sleep.
Are you getting enough sleep?
Click Like if you enjoyed it.
Please share this with friends and post your comments below!
Want more nursing cartoons?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=708668©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 4,555 Views
- May 10, '12 by RLtinkerI wish I had that much forethought before I started NS.
- May 11, '12 by Aleisha3is it really that bad???
- May 11, '12 by missmooneOh it's not just bad it's ridiculous.. :-/ as the saying goes no pain, no gain
- May 11, '12 by whichone'spinkBah, sleep is overrated. I once had a whole clinical day on 4 hours of sleep. I did okay. I crashed right afterwards but during the day I did fine.
- May 12, '12 by diana2520Quote from aleisha3yes it is that bad if you have 10 chapters to cover in two weeks and on top of that you have other classes...plus work if you work and kiddos, husband and a house to care for lol but i did it..so anyone can do itis it really that bad???
- May 13, '12 by CatzillaWhen the alarm goes off and the first thing you do is calculate how many hours until you can go back to sleep you know there might be a problem!
I've had clinical days where I've had as little as 2 hours of sleep. Not something I'd recommend. Ever.
Most nights I average 5 to 6hrs of sleep. I try to have a mini hibernation session once a week where I'll sleep 10 to 12 hours, although sleeping that long tends to make me feel groggy.
It is possible to sleep more- but you can't have your cake and eat it too. It's about choices- Right now I'm choosing AN and SNL over sleep!!
- May 18, '12 by GitanoRNlol....ohhh you gotta luv' it
- May 26, '12 by ♑ Capricorn ♑Right now? Yes. Come this Fall? Prolly not.