Why do you visit allnurses.com?Register Today!
- by brian Aug 31We have over 743,000 members. Our members come from all over the world. Some members sign up to interact with other nurses, others sign up for entertainment, than there are those who sign up because they want to learn from other nurses. Why did you sign up with allnurses? Why do you visit allnurses?
Click Like if you enjoyed it. Please share this with friends and post your comments below!
Want more nursing cartoons?
- 4,657 Views
- Aug 31 by newrnltcsee other points of view, learn new things, reminisce about the trials and tribulations of my time in ltc, appreciate my current clinic position, see whats happening in hospitals these days, hopefully give some helpful advice and moral support here and there.... AN is great!
- Aug 31 by Wheels28To show appreciation to a profession that has always been good to me, that I admire and respect so much. Offer a pick me up and a reminder after a bad shift that there are people who respect and appreciate what nurses do. I really like this site.
- Aug 31 by tyvinI got in an accident and was bidding my time when I stumbled across this site. Frankly, I was shocked to see how bad it's getting out there in our nursing world. I was so surprised that many of your experiences were just like mine and worse. Then I decided that I could offer some good advice to some of you so I decided I would come on at least once a week to give advice. I also wanted to see if it had gotten as bad as I saw it.
To much of the nursing world has become as bad as I've seen it become. Backstabbing staff, management, bottom line dollar, no support, etc... It has definetely changed. Then I realized I was coming back for the entertainment and very good advice that I was getting from many of you. Some of the stuff that comes on here is golden and has actually been of use to me in the nursing world. Then I realize that I don't have it so bad.
Good luck to all of you.
- Aug 31 by AmnestyI'm a nursing student just getting into the profession. I feel like AN is the trenches. I see what REALLY happens in nursing when I come here. My fundamentals textbook actually still insists there is a nursing shortage. Hah! I'll take all the education I can get, and AN gives me invaluable street smarts.
- Aug 31 by FutureRockstarRNQuote from AmnestyCouldn't have said it better myself! )I'm a nursing student just getting into the profession. I feel like AN is the trenches. I see what REALLY happens in nursing when I come here. My fundamentals textbook actually still insists there is a nursing shortage. Hah! I'll take all the education I can get, and AN gives me invaluable street smarts.
- Aug 31 by VivaLasViejasI joined AN almost exactly 11 years ago. At first it was to socialize with other nurses, but then I began learning so much from other members that I got hooked, and then it became my turn to mentor and help still more members. I was a moderator for six years, now have been a Guide for two, and I love it here every bit as much now as I did way back then.
- Aug 31 by Jay_LPNStudentI found AllNurses by Google. Basically every single nursing question I've ever asked has been discussed here in great depth. I took note of the wondrous discussions, the friendly users and decided to join after months of reading. Overall I'm enjoying my stay and will be sticking around for a long time.