What will be your New Year resolution? - page 3
by brian Admin
Are you thinking about any New Year resolution? What happened with last year's resolution? Did you stick to it? Click Like if you enjoyed it. Please share this with friends and post your comments below! Want more... Read More
- 0Dec 30, '12 by CalabriaI typically don't make resolutions, but I think I will this year.
1. Train for a 5K (I hate running, and all of my friends do it. I think it's a healthy habit that I could pick up on, and it requires a lot of discipline).
2. Save up enough money for a down payment on a house.
3. Pay down my highest interest loan by at least $6,000.
- 1Dec 30, '12 by xoemmylouoxI just want to make the best of the next year. I may not enjoy my current job, but I need to survive it for another year. I don't make resolutions, but I need to do this. Let's hope 2013 is better for all of us.. I cannot make it through another 2012.
- 0Dec 30, '12 by thecool1Nscrubs2noTo continue going to the gym at least 4 days a week remain as healthy as possible
Continue with my MSN-Nursing Informatics program which I'm enrolled in
Say 5 positive things a day
Drink more water
Continue to enjoy life
Plan a nice trip for my after my graduation
Tell the people in my life I love them more often.
Repositioned myself in the job market within the next 6 months into a position within the degree I'm pursing.
Volunteer within my community more often.