What will be your New Year resolution? - Page 3Register Today!
- Dec 30, '12 by msteeleartPass the NCLEX and get a job.
- Dec 30, '12 by CalabriaI typically don't make resolutions, but I think I will this year.
1. Train for a 5K (I hate running, and all of my friends do it. I think it's a healthy habit that I could pick up on, and it requires a lot of discipline).
2. Save up enough money for a down payment on a house.
3. Pay down my highest interest loan by at least $6,000.
- Dec 30, '12 by onthejourneyjoin my employer's pension plan
- Dec 30, '12 by xoemmylouoxI just want to make the best of the next year. I may not enjoy my current job, but I need to survive it for another year. I don't make resolutions, but I need to do this. Let's hope 2013 is better for all of us.. I cannot make it through another 2012.
- Dec 30, '12 by thecool1Nscrubs2noTo continue going to the gym at least 4 days a week remain as healthy as possible
Continue with my MSN-Nursing Informatics program which I'm enrolled in
Say 5 positive things a day
Drink more water
Continue to enjoy life
Plan a nice trip for my after my graduation
Tell the people in my life I love them more often.
Repositioned myself in the job market within the next 6 months into a position within the degree I'm pursing.
Volunteer within my community more often.
- Dec 30, '12 by ShiGirlto endure and enjoy this new journey of my life of becoming a nurse. january will be my first semester (LPN). I want to end as an RN. I just want to make it thru and keep the hair on my head.
- Dec 30, '12 by sarakjpDrink more waterDon't get so frazzled...or don't show itLeave work on timeTake a vacationMaybe get my first apartment? Yikes
- Dec 30, '12 by OnlybyHisgraceRNGet closer with God, be a better wife and daughter and sister, Keep my nursing job, start RN-BSN at Walden U, lose 20lbs, go on a couple of vacations, and to loose my give a damn.
- Dec 30, '12 by OnlybyHisgraceRNGet a new pair of dankso.
- Dec 30, '12 by FutureRN19My new years resolution is To not look at the past or the future, but to enjoy the present, no matter what it brings :-)