What type of shoes do you buy? - Page 5Register Today!
- Jul 19 by AradienDansko...
- Jul 19 by walkingrockKeen's with custom, medical grade orthotics with comfortable supportive socks.
- Jul 20 by kbrn2002Quote from evieincoAgree! Not cheap but the only shoe that never gives me foot or knee pain after 12 hrs. The different styles/colors are addicting. I have 3 pair and I think I need more.Alegria...love them! Need another pair...kind of addicting. Alegria Nursing Shoes, Medical Clogs - Professional Work Shoes by PG Lite
- Jul 20 by LadyFree28You can NEVER have enough nursing shoes!
- Jul 22 by payitforwardI bought a pair of Sanita Clogs, and I think they run small. Even though I got a size bigger than what I wear, mine still hit my arch> I love them though! I have Plantar Fasciitis and when I wear them my feet and heels don't hurt AT ALL. I'm also partial to Nike shoes- good ach support, and i can wear my insoles with them.
- Jul 22 by onepowerfulladyI wear Danskos, Allegria, and Nike Air...I have a high instep and they all help so much!
- Aug 20 by twilightzoneDansko for me too. They are the best.