What to do after a rough shift? - Page 4Register Today!
- May 18 by LckyNrsReflection is a great way to learn what works, what does not, and just needed out
- May 18 by turnforthenurseRNKegs n eggs at 0800. But remember, that 0800 is technically my 2000...
- May 20 by amygarsidesometimes I play my guitar and release all my stress
- May 21 by BiffbradfordQuietly leave the hospital, carefully drive out of the parking structure, roll up all the windows ... then proceed to bang the steering wheel and let the expletives fly!!
I have done this on more than once occasion.
- May 23 by ked20I recently started writing. And, I am getting such a kick out of what I've written, I am going to publish!