What did you get for Christmas? - Page 2Register Today!
- Dec 28, '12 by JacktasticSo I've been teaching my son that its a good idea to go shopping with mommy so we can see what she looks at and get her something she wants. It's a great little game we play so he gets things for her she wants, not things for himself (he's 7). At a party, during a discussion about Mayan Apocalypse/zombie attack I told my friend I didn't have a chainsaw (I'm a renter). Well you know who heard it, and insisted its what I really wanted. So the Mrs got me a chainsaw. All I need is some downed trees.
- Dec 28, '12 by aknottedyarnI got another cameo to add to my collection.
I got a "used" watch, really antique, that is a pendant and has a cameo.
And my favorite present:
I got 2 days of care in our Family Promise homeless shelter donated in my name and that of my SO.
- Dec 28, '12 by SunshineDaisyMy hubby!
- Dec 28, '12 by sharpeimomQuote from Firestarter_RNA six pound seven ounce son, 12:12 12/25!!!
Congratulations on your son!
My husband missed being born on Christmas by about 20 minutes.
- Dec 28, '12 by somenurse<-----got about 5 extra pounds this week, it seems!! ha ha!!
- Dec 28, '12 by ADN2BTo be finished with nursing school and have my life back!
- Dec 28, '12 by Do-overSnowshoes!
- Dec 28, '12 by NJnewRNTruthfully? Nothing. Nope not a single gift.
- Dec 28, '12 by nhnursieMy son home from Georgia!!!! This was one happy momma!!!!
- Dec 28, '12 by ThePrincessBrideI got gift cards to some of my favorite restaurants and shops. Nothing extravagant.