What can nurses do to be more happy in their career? - Page 5Register Today!
- Sep 26, '12 by RodoonDon't forget after the foot soak > the foot rub. Heaven.
- Sep 27, '12 by amygarsideTreating myself to a relaxing back and foot massage.
- Sep 27, '12 by wemo101I get a reflexology massage, once a month at the end of every month. followed by a pedicure.
- Oct 3, '12 by DalzacWhen I would come home after a really nasty night I would watch cartoons the sillier the better. When I first got married my hubby would ask why someone with such a high IQ would watch cartoons. You don't have to think with cartoons. it is all slapstick and fart jokes. It is the best thing in the world to shut off the brain. And my grandkids think it is killer that Granma knows which cartoon is the best.
- Oct 5, '12 by LadyQTI actually just purchased "Nerve Tonic" online today. I have heard many great things about this product and will update after I have a few doses.
- Oct 5, '12 by GitanoRNUnquestionably, besides pouring myself a large goblet of red wine and having a plate full of seedless green grapes, Multigrain crackers, and the King of Cheese Parmigiano-Reggiano after work, then getting in my swimming pool and listening to the waterfall as it cascades down the rocks, this rejuvenates my desire to continue in my beloved nursing. In adddition, I been taking Zumba classes they are AWESOME!!!!
- Oct 5, '12 by StaragateContact juggling like Bowie in Labyrinth! Relaxes me every time!
- Oct 11, '12 by echoRNC711I meditate daily. It has taught me that you can handle anything if you take it a moment at a time. Reflective time teaches me that nothing it is ever personal. How I react to it ,however,is. I am on my feet 12-13hrs straight so hot yoga helps de stress and limber me up.
- Oct 11, '12 by echoRNC711Quote from LadyQTI actually just purchased "Nerve Tonic" online today. I have heard many great things about this product and will update after I have a few doses.
If its from a health food store check the ingredients. I was taking a sinus med from health food store. I felt FANTASTIC and was raving at work how great it worked. Another nurse picked up the bottle ,rread its content,laughed and said "It's 40% alcohol!!! " I don't drink ever so it may explain how a few drops of this tonic had me feeling "wow,aint life great!!"
- Oct 16, '12 by nursefrancesQuote from tewdlesWhen I first read this (broesing through quickly) I thought: "Monkey Poker? What's "monkey poker"?I like a little wine.
I walk and ride my bike...sometimes I snow shoe in the winter.
I play the guitar.
Online play money poker helps me to destress.
Prayer helps me maintain my perspective.
Mostly, I love nursing and desire to work...so I pay attention to work/play balance.