Short StaffingRegister Today!
This is a Cartoon on Short Staffing in About A Nurse - Nursing Cartoon Series, part of General Nursing ... We now have our own (exclusive) nursing comic. This is our first of many nursing cartoons to come....by brian Admin Dec 12, '11We now have our own (exclusive) nursing comic. This is our first of many nursing cartoons to come. We are calling it "About a Nurse". We will be releasing a few comics per week.
We hope you enjoy them!
Please feel free to share this with your nursing colleagues. I'm sure they will thank you for putting a smile on their face.
Can you relate? Please share your funny stories and comments below…Last edit by brian on Dec 14, '11
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=660553©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 17,052 Views
- Dec 12, '11 by pagcoritannurse06U S A time to call a friend!Lift the visa retrogression is the solution...
- Dec 12, '11 by woohIt has nothing to do with not enough nurses. It has to do with hospitals won't pay to have an adequate number of nurses working.
- Dec 12, '11 by CNA2LPN2RNI have these day to frequantly!
- Dec 12, '11 by merleeI fail to see the humor in this one.
- Dec 13, '11 by madwife2002Very funny I often look like that after a hard days work!
- Dec 13, '11 by NRSKarenRNOMG...... is that how I REALLY looked after last week's 8 turned into 15hr shift???Last edit by NRSKarenRN on Dec 13, '11
- Dec 13, '11 by chulavista58Merlee,try to lighten up just a little.If I have learned nothing else in my life,it is clear that in nursing, you have to have a sense of humor to help relieve stress,tension.They say "Laughter is like exercise for your soul."PEACE.
- Dec 14, '11 by SweetLoriRedRNI work in an outpatient psychiatric office setting where ONLY 1 nurse is needed, and I have days like that!!!!
- Dec 14, '11 by GHGoonetteI've just had three days like that.