Nurses, what is on your Santa wishlist?Register Today!
This is a Cartoon on Nurses, what is on your Santa wishlist? in About A Nurse - Nursing Cartoon Series, part of General Nursing ... Nurses, what do you want for christmas this year? Do you have a nursing wish this year? ...by brian Admin Dec 13, '12Nurses, what do you want for christmas this year? Do you have a nursing wish this year?
Click Like if you enjoyed this nursing cartoon. Please share this with friends and post your comments below! Want more nursing cartoons?
Last edit by brian on Dec 21, '12
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=802374©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 6,216 Views
- Dec 13, '12 by sarakjpI wish for a good patient assignment when I'm working Christmas Eve and Christmas Day!!
- Dec 13, '12 by BostonTerrierLoverRNI would just like to feel the "Christmas Spirit" again! I hate that my heart has grown so crusty I can't adequately celebrate my Savior's birth.
I have fallen short on spending enough time with my family and friends, and I miss my loved ones that have gone on, that each made Christmastime so AWESOME!
If I could just feel the magic again, maybe I could pull it back together again for our next generation.
My prayers and thoughts go out to each of you who have lost love ones, and I hope peace, joy, and love surround you this holiday season!!
- Dec 13, '12 by kenderella89A job. Yes I'm a new grad. I've just been so discouraged and stressed I haven't even been able to enjoy the Christmas season and I love this time of year. I'm honestly not looking forward to church or presents or family time. I just want a job and to validate this degree and license.
- Dec 13, '12 by TheCommuterI wish I had a winning multi-million dollar lottery ticket.
I also wish for good health, prosperity, stability, financial security, and emotional maturity for myself and everyone in my life.
Furthermore, I wish for world peace and a swift end to hunger, abject poverty, and human suffering.
- Dec 14, '12 by iluvivtThe strength to keep on going. I want my parents to stay in the best health possible and be happy.The strength and energy to keep on providing great care to patients. I want my daughter to be happy and always have someone around that loves her. I pray that the new tax hikes will not impact us too much and to figure out how we will manage with less money in our pockets...worried about that!
- Dec 14, '12 by gloryfiedA day shift. ......A day shift is all I ask.
- Dec 14, '12 by BonewaxRNMy wish is that 8-12 nurses would be hired for our unit. Not going to happen, but it would be such a blessing.
- Dec 14, '12 by amygarsideI wish for a relatively peaceful day during my Christmas day shift.
- Dec 14, '12 by StaragateA new grad job.... and a good internet connection.