A nurse and their patient...Register Today!
This is a Cartoon on A nurse and their patient... in About A Nurse - Nursing Cartoon Series, part of General Nursing ... This one was a big hit at the NTI conference. Click Like if you enjoyed it. Please...by brian Admin Jun 1, '12
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=717178©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 6,252 Views
- Jun 1, '12 by GitanoRNlmao....that looks exactly like me after a 14hr. shift
- Jun 1, '12 by Esme12The response.....What year is this?????
- Jun 1, '12 by OnlybyHisgraceRNAfter a long shift, I look like who done it and why. Haha
- Jun 1, '12 by sharpeimomhmm... i thought that was how you were supposed to look after a 12 hour shift.
- Jun 1, '12 by RNsRWeReading the title of the thread, I thought I was going to be reading about a multiple- personality nurse....
- Jun 3, '12 by dlrooky"A nurse and his patient" or "A nurse and his or her patient" perhaps - your tag line writer appears to need a grammar lesson in pronouns.
- Jun 3, '12 by Over-the-hill-NurseTime flys when you are having fun! Our exploration of each other got complicated!