Nurse day dreaming of...Register Today!
- by brian Mar 12, '12nurses, what do your dreams consist of?
please click like if you enjoyed it!
please share this with friends and post your comments below!
want more nursing cartoons?
- nurses in kennedy clash speak out (video of incident)
- rfk son accused of fighting nurses at ny hospital
Last edit by brian on Mar 12, '12
- 11,121 Views
- Mar 12, '12 by GitanoRNlmao!!!!
- Mar 12, '12 by nurse_kimboSeriously. The nerve of that guy!!! Had some stranger walked down the hallway with Mr. Kennedy's newborn, he would have demanded that heads roll because the safety of his child was compromised. However, in the eyes of these nurses (and myself) HE was compromising the safety of his child and they were looking out for the best interests of said child. Sadly, he is demanding punishment for those who tried to protect his newborn while they were bound by the guidelines of their institution to do so. Do any of us doubt that had this been Joe Schmoe instead of Douglas Kennedy that he'd be in jail this very minute?
- Mar 12, '12 by CapeCodMermaidI lived on Cape Cod and had the displeasure of meeting Senator Kennedy on one of his drunk days. Eventually, people get their just rewards.
- Mar 13, '12 by VivaLasViejasYESSSSSSSS!!!!