Never interrupt mom while she's on allnurses.com - Page 2Register Today!
- Jan 5 by mayahp22I'm not a mom but I find myself on this more than Facebook, Twitter, n instagram its an addiction a good one however.
- Jan 5 by Nurse2b7337OMG!! This is sooooo me!!! I'm not even in a nursing program. Lord, help my family once I start my program. I love this!!!!
- Jan 5 by LadyFree28I've moved past the laptop and on the smartphone....all the way to the first screen lol...
- Jan 6 by prmenrsWhere's the "love" button!
- Jan 6 by eatmysoxRNI spend too much time on this app. I feel like a creeper sometimes. I also feel like I have legit acquaintances on this site.
My boyfriend is always asking why I'm always on my phone. I always reply "I'm learning and it's job related! Leave me alone!" I have a very functional relationship =)
~ No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent -Eleanor Roosevelt ~
- Jan 7 by AmnestyI'm not a mom, and I'm not even a nurse yet (though as of tomorrow, I'm starting my last semester of nursing pre-reqs before I can start the program!), but I daily come to AN and have ever since I found this site months ago. I have it bookmarked on all three of the computers I regularly use, and every night during relaxation time, I click it and read all of the topics on the right sidebar and all of the ones for my state.
Love this site! I have a feeling I'll love it all the more when I'm facing the issues you guys and gals are every day. Hanging out here has only strengthened my resolve and reassured me that this is a crowd I want to be a part of xD.
- Jan 7 by danielle5454it's not surprising to know that a lot of nurses are addicted to AN..love this site=)