I want to be a nurse with a 9-5 job w/ weekends and holidays offRegister Today!
This is a Cartoon on I want to be a nurse with a 9-5 job w/ weekends and holidays off in About A Nurse - Nursing Cartoon Series, part of General Nursing ... Are you ready for Halloween? Do you have a costume to wear? If you had to choose a costume...by brian Admin Oct 25, '12Are you ready for Halloween? Do you have a costume to wear?
If you had to choose a costume what would it be and why?
Click Like if you enjoyed it. Please share this with friends and post your comments below! Want more nursing cartoons?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=794182©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 12,110 Views
- Oct 25, '12 by nhnursieSchool nurses do...!
- Oct 25, '12 by hey_suzI'm thinking the costume wouldn't be scrubs and a stethoscope, then.
- Oct 25, '12 by merleeWhy am I NOT laughing?
- Oct 25, '12 by pr3ttypeanutI am not a nurse (yet), but from what I've heard from other nurses, this is a very accurate depiction of the nursing career. You'd be lucky to get this kind of a schedule after years and years of experience.
- Oct 25, '12 by tnmarieTeehee funny. I think MD office nurses get that kind of schedule BUT most MD offices around here are opting for UAPs in the place of licensed office nurses.
I'm currently underemployed and the only hours I can get are on weekends working 7p-7a ( though I would prefer 2nd shift and not 9-5 and I don't particularly care if I get holidays off ).
Quote from hey_suzEven though he is a nurse who has come in scrubs, he has come as something that doesn't exist (a nurse who works 9-5 c weekends and holidays off).I'm thinking the costume wouldn't be scrubs and a stethoscope, then.
I know, I know: "Eplaining a joke is like dissecting a frog: you understand it better, but the frog dies in the process." Mark Twain <3Last edit by tnmarie on Oct 25, '12 : Reason: typo
- Oct 25, '12 by IGiveTheShotsI'm a nurse who works 8-4 with weekends and holidays off! Left the PICU for public health/school nursing for the county and it was the best decision I ever made. Oh, and to support your statement, I wear business casual.
- Oct 25, '12 by echoRNC7119-5 In a hospital....right....and I'm second in line to the pope!
- Oct 25, '12 by ORoxyODoes 7a-5p count? And yes I work in a hospital. No holiday or weekends
- Oct 25, '12 by LTCNSI just accepted an 8am-5pm Mon-Fri. job in a wound care clinic and I give God all the glory. I start November 5th