How many hours per week (avg) do you work these days? - Page 4Register Today!
- May 19 by anon456We are always short and have to bring in nurses from the float pool. Just hired 8 more for our unit.
- May 19 by joanna73I'd really like to reduce my hours a bit, but we are always short. I'm averaging 36 hours a week, sometimes more.
- Jun 15 by hbrn1987I work between 50-80 hours/week. I love my job, I love OT, I'm still young, no kids, no significant other. I enjoy the fact that in a few years I will have enough for a large down payment on a house because of not having a life . Maybe that sounds sad, but when male counterparts do it, they are praised. So long as I'm not burning out, I figure its all systems go
- Jun 18 by amygarsidewe have no choice but to work on irregular shifts since hospitals run a 24/7 operation..
- Jun 18 by GitanoRNHonestly... I loose count @ times I have always said that I know when I go in to work, however, when I come out is a mystery.....Aloha~
- Jun 19 by nurse_girl_LPNI usually work 13-14 hours a day, x3 days. I almost always get a text from my DON on my days off, "Can you come in and work tomorrow from 6-6?". If I wanted to, I could probably work 6-7 days a week, not kidding. I work in skilled physical rehab. Other nurses are always requesting days off, or they need extra help d/t admits/discharges.