Creating a less stressful environment...Register Today!
This is a Cartoon on Creating a less stressful environment... in About A Nurse - Nursing Cartoon Series, part of General Nursing ... Nothing wrong with dreaming ... we all do it. ;) Do you have any ideas to share? What has...by brian Admin Apr 29, '12
Nothing wrong with dreaming ... we all do it.
Do you have any ideas to share? What has management done for you to create a less stressful environment?
Click Like if you enjoyed it.
Please share this with friends and post your comments below!
Want more nursing cartoons?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=704054©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 8,368 Views
- Apr 29, '12 by mindlorTo create a LESS stressful environment?
They are focused at the moment on making it more stressful!!
- Apr 29, '12 by Esme12Those days are history I'm afraid......
- Apr 29, '12 by VivaLasViejasI could use a couple of weeks in the Bahamas every winter........
- Apr 29, '12 by KelRN215What has management done for you to create a less stressful environment?
Accepted my resignation.
- Apr 29, '12 by DutchRN09I don't think they know how to do that...
- Apr 30, '12 by Lainie BEconomics and budget cuts force MORE stress on staff. This applies to not only nursing but everyone. So at least I know that while my supervisor is putting pressure on us, someone above her/him is doing the same to them!
- Apr 30, '12 by GitanoRNenlightening, to say the least. however, in order to effectively handle stress or adverse situations in making good decisions, management itself has to be the example by working calmly and accurately. having said that, this would encourage any staff to follow their lead. furthermore, maintaining stable performances under pressure and handling stress in a manner that is acceptable to others, is a win-win situation to any given facility. pursuing this further, this concept has to begin with management in order to succeed. in addition, involvement, determination, and consistency are the key approach, to alleviate the daily stress in our workforce.
- Apr 30, '12 by Catch22PersonifiedThat wouldnt be enough to create a relaxing envoirment for me.
Call me when adminstration starts installing liquid valium fountains.
- Apr 30, '12 by Always_LearningI'd take adequate staffing over a hot tub any day. Now the wine? That is negotiable.