Can you imagine having Spiderman as a patient? - Page 2Register Today!
- Jun 29, '12 by nursefrancesQuote from Lynx25Good one....he's going to leave webs ALL over the house. D:
- Jun 30, '12 by 2ndtakerimmigrantLOL!!!
- Jun 30, '12 by nerdtonurse?I haven't had Spiderman, but I've had the incredible Hulk, Houdini (4 point restraints, and somehow got her feet lose and when we went in, she was sitting with her back to the foot of the bed, arms twisted behind her, and trying to "cow kick" the head of the bed lose), assorted "Presidents" and people who had been "chipped" by the CIA, wanted by the CIA, in the CIA, jonesing completely about the CIA, in the "fitness protection program" (all while she's busy trying to eat the fiberfill out of her bra, but ya know, Washington, anything could happen), and at least one that I would swear was demonically possessed. They bring in Spiderman, I'm clocking out and going home!
- Jul 4, '12 by ARCTX85Seems like just trying to assess and chart Spiderman could end up leaving you with getting scheduled for a psych-eval. hahaha
- Sep 17, '12 by amygarsideLOL! This just made my day.
- Nov 20, '12 by KashiaLong ago, we did have a patient called Spiderman. He was the real deal. He had been bitten by brown recluse , delayed seeking treatment, damage eventually to bone.... and he ended up having total hip replacement. He was Spiderman! :-))
- Dec 4, '12 by razzberryLolzzzzzz !!!