Arrrgghhh, get the smell off!!Register Today!
This is a Cartoon on Arrrgghhh, get the smell off!! in About A Nurse - Nursing Cartoon Series, part of General Nursing ... Extreme measures are sometimes warranted. :) When was the last time you felt the need to...by brian Admin Sep 14, '12Extreme measures are sometimes warranted.
When was the last time you felt the need to 'cleanse' yourself?
Want to share your story?
Click Like if you enjoyed it.
Please share this with friends and post your comments below!
Want more nursing cartoons?
Last edit by Joe V on Sep 14, '12
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=785049©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 11,636 Views
- Sep 14, '12 by FranemtnurseBaby powder will get the smell off, but tomato juice has no effect.
- Sep 14, '12 by sphinxSometimes I feel like certain stronger odors are clinging to my nose hairs, lol!
- Sep 14, '12 by artsmomNothing quite like the smell of an infected stage 4 wound to burn the nose hairs. That smells sticks with me more than cdiff!
- Sep 14, '12 by FranemtnurseThe smell has singed my nose hairs. I hope they will grow back.
- Sep 14, '12 by pgnurse79C difficile!
- Sep 14, '12 by tewdlesa small amount of Vicks on the upper lip below the nose helps with smells...
You probably don't stink...your nose does.
- Sep 14, '12 by amoLuciaQuote from artsmomI was thinking the same...only the pt is diabetic too. For some reason, that makes it worse.Nothing quite like the smell of an infected stage 4 wound to burn the nose hairs. That smells sticks with me more than cdiff!
- Sep 14, '12 by mariebaileyA kid spit on me when I was administering vaccines one time. I could hardly blame her though. I definitely "felt the need to 'cleanse'".Last edit by mariebailey on Sep 14, '12
- Sep 14, '12 by whichone'spinkI have allergies so I'm congested most of the time. The smells don't hit me as hard, thankfully.