1st Nursing Cartoon caption contest - win $100 - Page 8Register Today!
- Feb 26, '12 by Hope32"Well Larry, no one's going to notice your nose now."
- Feb 26, '12 by barbyannAdministrator Pavlov is adapting a new behavior management system for the nurses.
- Feb 26, '12 by lrobinson5"I'll be honest Bob... When you told me the new guy was comfortable around Vets, this is not what I had in mind."
- Feb 26, '12 by Bortaz, RNWell, we've taught this resident to walk upright. Next, we work on getting him housebroken.
- Feb 27, '12 by cchmedtech19Truthfully, I always thought doctors had God complexes, not dog complexes...
- Feb 27, '12 by SweetPEIQuote from brian
[Dog]: "I'm going to need some assistance with Mrs. Johnson"
Male nurse: "C'mon Dawg! Are you serious?! I'm on break!!"
Female nurse: "Dr. Rex, you're barking up the wrong tree, that's Beth's patient."
Last edit by SweetPEI on Feb 27, '12 : Reason: punct.
- Feb 27, '12 by SweetPEIHey Larry, this is the resident I told you about... Only interested in patients with bone disorders...He must have a nose for it
- Feb 27, '12 by NurseLoveJoy88"I guess they hired the dog with more nursing experience instead of the new grad"Last edit by NurseLoveJoy88 on Feb 27, '12
- Feb 27, '12 by NurseLCoop2B
Angela: Oh Gosh, they really made Fred come to work like that!?
Chris: Yea, I know .... he's sick as a dog.
- Feb 27, '12 by chicarnHigh patient satisfaction rating --------> Nurse should work like a dog and treated like a dogLast edit by chicarn on Feb 27, '12