1st Nursing Cartoon caption contest - win $100 - Page 29Register Today!
- Mar 9, '12 by GHGoonetteYou know, that's the first evidence I've seen that there's a shortage of nurses!
- Mar 9, '12 by chiflavored[color=#333333] he's the best np we've got to treat heart worms
- Mar 9, '12 by chiflavored[color=#333333]you think this is bad, they have elephants in pediatrics
- Mar 9, '12 by brianthanks to everyone who participated!
note: contest ended, winner posted here: http://allnurses.com/about-nurse-nur...ut-684016.html
congrats to frankie,rn!
- Mar 11, '12 by wheezeYea George, that is my dog Rover. Today we are celebrating bring your dog to work day. Is that your stethoscope around his neck?Last edit by wheeze on Mar 11, '12
- Mar 13, '12 by NurseHotFlashManagement told him to try to fit in, but he still won't eat cafeteria food.
- Mar 24, '12 by shellycochranSuew Nurses can get degrees on line, but docs only have to BE HOUSE TRAINED
- Mar 25, '12 by LifeIsBeautiful!C'mon doc's! Did you lose your sense of smell?
- Mar 25, '12 by GHGoonetteOh, are you guys still playing? Ok.... "We're getting a lot of patient complaints - seems like he insists on sniffing butts instead of checking ID bands".
- Mar 25, '12 by NRSKarenRNThanks for all the ideas, they were great ...many laughs good for our spirits.
As contest ended, closing thread.