1st Nursing Cartoon caption contest - win $100 - Page 28Register Today!
- Mar 7, '12 by jasong513[quote=brian;6190392]nurses, it's your turn. put on your thinking caps, write the caption to this cartoon and have a chance to win $100.
after a week or so, we will repost it with the winning caption and credit given to the winning caption and the winner will get $100."hey bob! i'm guessing the new proctologist doesn't use gloves for patient evaluation."
caption contest rules: to qualify for the prize money and fame, your caption must be posted here in this thread on allnurses.com. we welcome all of our guest to participate as well! it's simple to create an account.
join allnurses.com! it's free!
just post a reply below to share your caption idea, you can share many ideas, not just one
- Mar 7, '12 by jasong513"Hey Bob! I think the new proctologist doesn't require gloves for patient evaluation."
- Mar 7, '12 by klyons6523"I know we're looking at creative ways to solve being so short-handed, but I really thought they would hire someone with actual hands..."
"He's really great with the patients, but doesn't ever want to help give a b-a-t-h."
- Mar 7, '12 by CountyRatLook, I know that we're short-staffed tonight but . . . .
- Mar 8, '12 by ls66"John, have you met the new B**** I hired yesterday?" hahahahah.
- Mar 8, '12 by spotangelWith all these budget cuts nursing has gone to the dogs!
- Mar 8, '12 by cmm115Male nurse (Like the character “Milton” from Office Space, who is constantly marginalized and get’s his red stapler stolen, all the time): Mmm, umm excuthe me, but I believe you have my stethoscope?!
Dog (superciliously): Ugh naw dawg, this is definitely mystethoscope…see? It’s red! Yeah, it happens to have your name engraved on it...yeah, so what?! That doesn’t mean it's yours...(anymore…)
Male nurse: UMM, excuthe me, excuthe me!...hmmph..umm, well okay, but this is last straw...
- Mar 8, '12 by Jenn_lynn9876Who Let the dogs out (Woof, woof, woof, woof) Ya Who let the dos out
- Mar 8, '12 by J_Gee"I guess our voices don't reach that frequency…"
- Mar 9, '12 by karymcI should specify when asking for someone who has willingness to serve, sniff dangerous situations, be a faithful companion and loves working with people ...