1st Nursing Cartoon caption contest - win $100 - Page 21Register Today!
- Mar 1, '12 by tintinRN0178is this really a dog here??? wooooh... is the hospital haunted???
- Mar 1, '12 by aknottedyarn"I love the bushy tail and great wavy hair. Too bad it won't look that good at the end of 12 hours."Last edit by aknottedyarn on Mar 1, '12 : Reason: " missing
- Mar 1, '12 by FuzzyHe doesn't look like a service dog to me.
- Mar 1, '12 by DamnGoodNurse
He said management was working him like a "dog".Last edit by NRSKarenRN on Mar 1, '12
- Mar 1, '12 by FORDGRAD78Hmmm? Now that I see him, I understand why he 'barks' his STAT orders.
- Mar 1, '12 by aknottedyarn"She is on her way to AN. Someone said they needed help sniffing out grammar errors."
- Mar 1, '12 by HappiestBabyRNThat doctor has been hounding me all day!
- Mar 1, '12 by HappiestBabyRNThat doctor puts new meaning into "Terrier."
- Mar 1, '12 by RN143
"i think management took it literally when i said we work like dogs around here!"
Last edit by NRSKarenRN on Mar 4, '12
- Mar 1, '12 by RN143"I think management took it literally when I said we work like dogs around here!"