1st Nursing Cartoon caption contest - win $100 - Page 20Register Today!
- Feb 29, '12 by zander2004That is the best dog gone nurse in the unit!
- Feb 29, '12 by Glad2baRNOh, him? That's Dr. Rovver. Don't worry, he's all bark but no bite.
- Feb 29, '12 by LynnNoEI must be getting old. All the new doctors look like young pups to me.
- Feb 29, '12 by tcunningham13thanks
- Feb 29, '12 by Fuzzy"WOOF WOOF BARK WOOF WHINE ARROWL WOOF"
- Feb 29, '12 by Joe V
I need to shave - this overtime is killing me.
- Feb 29, '12 by surfergirl"That's our new Laboratory Retriever"
"He's got the moves like Jagdterrier"
- Mar 1, '12 by tintinRN0178dog: what are you staring at? don't worry i'm not infected with rabies...
- Mar 1, '12 by RNBSN813Our manager is a dog.
- Mar 1, '12 by twinkletoes53
well, he did volunteer to clean out the fridge in the nurses' lounge.