Who's going to NTI 2009 in New Orleans: 5/16-5/21 ?? - Page 6Register Today!
- May 14, '09 by CraigB-RNI"m pretty much all packed and ready to go. I"m hitting the road early AM after I get the oil changed in the car. I'm making the 400+ mile drive and want to have time to nap and check out plces before the first morning session on Sat. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone there.
- May 15, '09 by janfrni'll be the one with the purple hair.
- May 15, '09 by Florida NancyI'm going to NTI and would love to meet with other attendees while I'm there! I'll be at the Florida Hospital event at the Audubon Aquarium of the Americas on Tuesday, 5/19 from 7p-9p -- it should be fun and they're having yummy desserts.
I hope to see you there!
Last edit by janfrn on May 15, '09 : Reason: removed URL
- May 15, '09 by MadremariaQuote from heebes743That's my BSN Sooner!!Yes, guest passes are $20 and that includes everything except the sunrise sessions and the entertainment Wed. nite.
I'll be going and can't wait to get some more free goodies and go to all the great classes!
And maybe stop at Pat O's for some hurricaines!
NTI here we come!
- May 18, '09 by DaisyRN, ACNPhey all!!! I posted in other thread, nut thought id put here too! I'm here! Bet some of you are in the same room with me right now!!! Haha. I am flying solo this year. I would love some buddies for dinner or tourism. Any APNs here? Any APN going to the APN leadership classes? Will stop by the table tomorrow!
- May 19, '09 by DaisyRN, ACNPHey thanks Karen... I have actually done a doozy on my foot and I don't have a clue how I hurt it. I tried to make it over there today but no such luck. If foot is better tomorrow, I'll stop by.
- May 20, '09 by LTC - LPNWould have been nice to go but the date of this email is 5/20/09. How disappointing...could have taken off work and had a Hand Grenade
- May 22, '09 by NRSKarenRNkeep this date in mind:
nti 2010. washington dc. may 15-20. washington, dc convention center
maybe we can see you there! aacn has broadened their focus to acute and critical care nurses attending this conference and provide a wealth of varying lectures for novice to veteran expert practitioners.
check their website: http://www.aacn.org/dm/nti/ntihome.aspx to see all this premier organization offers.
it was surprising that 95% attendees have never heard of allnurses! it was good to meet some of our members who went home with a goodie bag stuffed with candy pill bottle, pens, buttons, calculator and magnifying ruler. few lucky last day visitors received boatload of pens to take back home.
spreading the gospel of an to fellow nurses was fun for siri, traumarus, dianah, brian and myself.
brian was so excited to personally present the three winners with their i-pod touch that he had pre-programmed with great applications including ekg interpretation, drug calculations and some games too!
see you in 2010.