VISIT AN Booth @ AACN -National Teaching Inst. May 1-5, 2011 - Chicago, ILRegister Today!
- by brian Dec 13, '10Who is going to NTI 2011 in Chicago
allnurses.com will have our exhibit booth there again this year, we will be in booth 1606 right next to the big Army Tent.
As usual, our booth will have tons of great giveaways, several staff will be there as well.
Here are some of the details of the daily drawings and prizes!
Each Day of the NTI exhibit hall, we will be giving away the following:
1 iPod touch with a custom allnurses.com case!
1 $100 Visa gift card
2 $50 Visa gift cards
2 $25 iTunes gift cards
several tshirts and mugs etc...
Over $600 worth of prizes each day!
Be sure to check out our AACN/NTI Convention Attendees forum and get talk with other nurses going to NTI 2011, ask questions, share tips etc...
We love meeting our allnurses.com fans/members at the NTI AACN conventions!
The dates of the exhibit when we the AN crew will be at out booth is: May 3-5, 2011
The American Association of Critical-Care Nurses (AACN) invites you to exhibit at the National Teaching Institute & Critical Care Exposition (also known as NTI) at McCormick Place West in Chicago, IL., May 3-5, 2011
AACN NTI info: NTI2011 Home
Please post a reply if you are planning on being there!Last edit by brian on Apr 28, '11
- Apr 8, '11 by NRSKarenRNBrian has lots of giveaways' planned for this year. Come meet the Admin Team in person....
Tell us your username to get a special goodie bag reserved for AN members and enter drawing for BIG Prize....Last edit by NRSKarenRN on Apr 9, '11
- Apr 9, '11 by LydiahopeWhere is it like the address
- Apr 9, '11 by Ivy BlackThis sounds great and it is right around my birthday! I would love to come out. Will you guys be there each day of the event?
Ivy Black :heartbeat
- Apr 9, '11 by NRSKarenRN2011 nti being held at mccormick place west in chicago, il
may 3rd-5th allnurses admin team will be at an booth 1606 ---look for our an logo at top -- located across from army nurse recruiting tent.
see brian's first post for site location.
nti is one of the best ways to recharge your practice:
2011 nti brochure
nti features the latest advances and evidence-based practice. in addition to the stellar presentations attendees are accustomed to, we've added great new content for 2011.
can search for programs available by clinical practice type or for specific presenter using list of all sessions or nti 2011 program schedule
our own janfran is presenting a pediatric session:
standing tall to rise above moral distress in the picuLast edit by NRSKarenRN on Apr 10, '11
- Apr 9, '11 by traumaRUsI'll be there. I live in IL and would love to meet some more posters.
- Apr 10, '11 by LydiahopeBut can anyone tell me whts the address thks plz