Photos from NTI Chicago 2008 and allnurses.com booth - page 2
by brian 9,808 Views | 20 Comments Admin
Here are some photos from NTI in Chicago. Here are some pictures of our booth, message center brochure rack sponsorsip and giveaways. check out the crowds at the allnurses booth ;) Slideshow link:... Read More
- 0May 12, '08 by RNforLongTimeThis was my first NTI also!
It was nice to meet Brian, Karen and Jan.....I SAVED my pill bottles Still haven't opened them yet! My son, who is 4, enjoyed the mints. I LOVE those kinds of pens you gave away. I snagged a calculator too! GREAT giveaways! And thanks for the extra goodies!!
Brian, are you gonna go to NOLA next year?
- 0May 12, '08 by Grace OzQuote from brianGrace, thanks for the kudos, yes, it was alot of work, but great fun!
Tell you what, you get all of the nurses in OZ to register for allnurses and we'll see about coming to an AUSSIE convention
C'mon mate! I'm good! But..... I'm not THAT good!!!!
Then again, you HAVE thrown out a challenge, haven't you????
- 0May 14, '08 by NRSKarenRN AdminMore pics to enjoy:
- 0May 14, '08 by Grace OzQuote from brianThat's be great Grace, we'd love to meet our friend from down under! It'd be easier for you to come to a show, than us to bring the show to you
Y'know, I'm thinking this could be a GREAT plan! Especially since we "only" saw the west coast during the 2006 trip!
Hmmmmm, where's that travel agents phone number ..................:chuckle
- 0May 14, '08 by brian AdminQuote from herring_RNherring_RN, Thanks for the compliments, glad you liked the pictures! I was told that your sister stopped by the booth, how nice of her. I hope you got your bag of goodiesYou look nice!
Yep, Brian you look younger than the average nurse. Must be because you are.
I feel like you are friends.
My sister went to NTI and to the ALLNURSES.COM booth!
She didn't take a picture so thank you so much for posting.
She got a bag of allnursrs goodies for me. She is still in Chicago staying with my husbands cousin and family. My cousin-in-law is a certified nursing assistant nearing retirement in Chicago.
If I had gone the ALLNURSES.COM booth would have been the highlight!
- 0May 14, '08 by NRSKarenRN AdminQuote from herring_rnhope you can come to nti in new orleans: may 16-21, 2009.i feel like you are friends.
my sister went to nti and to the allnurses.com booth!
she didn't take a picture so thank you so much for posting.
she got a bag of allnursrs goodies for me. she is still in chicago staying with my husbands cousin and family. my cousin-in-law is a certified nursing assistant nearing retirement in chicago.
if i had gone the allnurses.com booth would have been the highlight!
it was a pleasure meeting your sister and giving her a bag of goodies for you, hopefully there are some jellybeans/sunflower seeds left! timothy sent baby pics for us to enjoy with an rn from his hospital.
hi to nurse-lou and lindarn, along with several of our periodic visitors who stopped by......meeting allnurses members is always a highlight.