NTI2012 Orlando Florida Photos - allnurses.comRegister Today!
This is a discussion on NTI2012 Orlando Florida Photos - allnurses.com in AACN / NTI Convention Attendees, part of Critical Care Nursing ... Here are several photos of allnurses.com exhibiting at NTI2012 in Orlando Florida! It was great...by brian Admin May 29, '12Here are several photos of allnurses.com exhibiting at NTI2012 in Orlando Florida!
It was great meeting all of the nurses at NTI. It was wonderful to hear the feedback from existing AN members as well as the excitement from all those who never heard of allnurses.com!
One of our ipod touch winners
The allnurses.com staff gang that went to NTI 2012 - Great Job!
Huge daily crowds at the allnurses.com booth for drawings.
Our popular give away item this year, nursing cartoon notepads:
You can see many more photos on our facebook page here:
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=715552©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,759 Views
- May 29, '12 by TheCommuterThanks for sharing these pictures, Brian. It appears that this year's NTI convention was a huge success for AllNurses. Personally, I am anticipating next year's convention in Boston.
- May 29, '12 by Aongroup1990any conventions in indianapolis...
- May 29, '12 by brianThanks, glad you liked the pics! We usually only do a few conventions a year, we try and hit the larger conventions, for example, NTI has lilke 7000 attendees. Its easier to justify the expense of travel and everything when we reach a large audience, vs. a smaller convention. This is a HUGE expense, and very difficult to measure a return on our investment.
We've done the NTI convention for the last 5-6 years, and it's worked out well. Our objective is to purely reach more nurses and make them aware of allnurses.com.
I'm looking at getting a smaller exhibit booth where it's easy to travel with and hit some smaller conventions at some point. Maybe we will poll our members at some point to tell us about the conventions they want us to be at and see if it makes financial sense?
- May 29, '12 by Esme12Looks like a great sucess! Chicago/Indy is a good way to get the midwest states. I am anxious for Boston next year!!!!
- May 29, '12 by brianI'm sorry, I forgot to mention, I think it was very successful! We reached a ton of nurses and we were very generous with our promotional material, pens, backpacks, note pads etc... Nurses took lots of materials back to their units to share with nurses that were not able to come!
Plus, we also were able to talk to several potential future advertisers to help support allnurses.com. All in all, I feel it was a success! It's just next to impossible to measure effectiveness. More of a gut feeling, knowing we are reaching thousands of nurses with our marketing.
I'm also looking forward to Boston next year!
- May 30, '12 by cjcsoon2brnI'm glad to hear that next year's NTI is going to be in Boston. Finally, a convention that is close enough to me that I can actually go! Now to make sure I don't forget about it before next year rolls around lol
- May 30, '12 by funnywomanKind of feel terrible now, I did not make it out when it was in my own backyard smh.