I really enjoyed Second City and Bill CosbyRegister Today!
This is a discussion on I really enjoyed Second City and Bill Cosby in AACN / NTI Convention Attendees, part of Critical Care Nursing ... I thought that the Second City improv was great! They did a great job with on the spot humor. I...by brian Admin May 12, '08I thought that the Second City improv was great! They did a great job with on the spot humor. I was amazed at how fast they got the words, defacate, Galapagos, and I forget the last word.... they had to mime
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=302476©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 3,489 Views
- May 12, '08 by RNCCRN9706The third word was ego-maniacal! FLEXI-SEAL!! I enjoyed Second City WAY more than Bill Cosby! Although he was good too!
- May 12, '08 by brianYes, ego-maniacal, how could I forget that I agree, I enjoyed second city more as well too. But the Coz is a classic I enjoyed his act as well.
- May 12, '08 by Silverdragon102Sad I missed it as both my dad and myself had a couple of his lp's many many years ago and loved them especially the one on Tonsils
- May 12, '08 by NRSKarenRNi watched bill cosby's i spy tv show in mid 60's, dh played [color=#0000cc]to russell, my brother, whom i slept with for years and i enjoyed seeing him about 20 yrs ago in atlantic city. my son james was almost on the floor laughing and said seeing the coz was highlight of the trip.
- May 27, '08 by jumoNTI was an awesome experience! It always has been! Every speaker, session, exhibit, etc is well organized,informative, fun, or interesting. On the last day I attended a session by 2 army nurses who have served in Iraq and Afghanistan. They had incredible stories and pictures of their work on the battle front. It gave me a great deal of respect and appreciation for our nurse collegues in uniform! I also enjoyed spending time during the week meeting other nurses from around the country to learn of their struggles and successes. I hope that if you have never gone, you will make plans to attend an NTI in the upcoming years. Next year it will be in New Orleans.
- Jun 3, '08 by QualityoflifeIt was great. this was my first time at the ATI. Loved the lectures, exhibits and yes Second city and Bill Cosby....Hilarious... i didnt even know what flexi-seal was...well now i know...they werent even close...Bill Cosby's joke about Hyperglycemic shock and coma was the highlight of the nite...
- Jun 23, '08 by janfrnIf you would have been there in Atlanta last year, you'd have had no doubt about Flexi-Seal...
This is probably why it leapt to mind so easily when Second City asked for a topic.