Favorite exhibit booth (other than allnurses.com of course)Register Today!
- by RoyalNurse May 25, '09Hi everyone,
What was your favorite booth? I loved the Zoll/CPR booth, and the Cheetah non-invasive cardiac output. Also liked the Hill-Rom massage session, could use another one now!
- May 25, '09 by traumaRUsSince I'm in nephrology, I liked the new FAST equipment which provides you with a GFR immediately. Very nice when dosing in the ER!
- May 25, '09 by CraigB-RNI spent all my time taking to people who were actually hiring nurses. I didn't spend a lot of time on the floor looking at exipits this year. I've done a couple other conferences and have played with most of the tools. I spent way to much time in sessions and then smoozing with the places I was interested in moving to .
- May 26, '09 by CraigB-RNOk I guess now that I've thought about it some, the Blood Bank and learnign about TRALI and Acute Lung INjury. But then again I admit that I'm a geek.
- May 26, '09 by NeosynephRNHmmm.. I liked the arctic sun, and massimo. But I really wanted another smoothie from GE...yummy!!
- May 28, '09 by urnmurni spent some time with the spacelab people learning about their new noninvasive cardiac output machine. I work in a CCU where that info is very valuable BUT from what i understand its not real reliable and works best with pts in a NSR. . . NONE of my patients are in a normal sinus rhythm. Our hospital has bought one of these to trial but none of our physicians really believe in it yet. . are any others having these concerns??
- Jun 1, '10 by OceanGirl2010we actually use a lidco machine in our sicu. they are not in nsr usually either, however when an echo is done they closely correlate. it is greatly reducing the morbidity and mortality rates for the patient population we treat when compared with a swan ganz pa cath . so , yes the correlation is very accurate and the reduction in risk is undeniable.